This guide contains the following sections:
- Differences between Models examines key types of differences between FortiGate models.
- Installation contains information about installing a FortiGate unit in your network.
- Using the Web-Based Manager contains information about how to use the web-based manager, also known as the GUI.
- A Guide to Using the Desktop Models contains information about using FortiGate models 20-90, also known as the Desktop models.
- Basic Administration contains information about basic tasks that should be done to set-up a new FortiGate unit.
- Next Steps contains a list resources that are available to help you with more advanced FortiGate configurations.