Register your FTC subscription
Upon purchasing your FTC service subscription, you'll receive via email a license certificate (a .PDF file) with a registration code in it. Your first step is to register your FTC subscription on FortiCare.
Be sure to register your FTC subscription to the same FortiCare (FC) account where your FortiAuthenticator (FAC) is registered.
To register your FTC subscription
- Have your FTC license certificate ready.
- Open your browser, point to https://support.fortinet.com/, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click LOGIN.
- Enter your FortiCare account user name and password, and click LOGIN.
- Open your email, copy and paste the authentication token code into the Enter Security Code field, and click GO.
- From the top of the page, click Asset>Register/Activate.
- Follow the Wizard to register your FTC subscription.
- From the top of the page, click Asset>Manage/View Products.
- Click the serial number.
- Click the License File Download link to download the license file.
The FortiCloud Customer Service & Support page opens.
The FortiCloud Unified Cloud Service Login window opens.
An authentication token code is sent to your email registered with FortiCare. At the same time, the FortiCloud Unified Cloud Service Login window refreshes, prompting you for the security code.
The Fortinet Customer Service & Support page opens.
The Registration Wizard opens.
The system generates and displays a serial number when the registration is completed.
The Product Information page opens.