Importing and Exporting Reports
Importing a Report
- Go to RESOURCES > Reports and select the folder where you want to import the report.
- Open the More drop-down list and select Import.
- Click Choose File and browse to the report file to import.
- Click Import.
Exporting a Report Definition
Go to RESOURCES > Reports and select the folder where you want to export a report definition.
Select a report definition in the main panel.
Open the More drop-down list and select Export.
Complete these steps to export Reports in PDF, RTF, or CSV format:
- Go to RESOURCES tab and select the report under Reports folder from the left panel.
- Select the reports and click Run to view the results under ANALYTICS tab.
- Go to Actions and select Export Result.
- Optional - Enter any User Notes about this report.
- Select the Output Format for the report as CSV, RTF or PDF.
- Select the Time Zone for which the report is to be generated. If the devices are in a different Timezone from the Supervisor, then you can choose the time zone of the devices while configuring the PDF or RTF report.
- Select the Template if PDF or RTF format is selected:
- Defined - to use the default template defined for this report defined under RESOURCES > Reports.
- New - to create a new custom report template for one-time use. The Report Design settings appear on choosing this option. Note that this template will not replace the template defined under RESOURCES > Reports. See Designing a Report Template for the steps to customize the report template.
- Click Generate to create the report.
- Click View to open and save the report.
Note: If Data Obfuscation is turned on for a FortiSIEM user:
The value for that object marked for data obfuscation is obfuscated. For example, if IP is marked for data obfuscation, the IP address is obfuscated. In earlier versions of FortiSIEM, raw events were completely obfuscated.
CSV Export feature is disabled.