Example: Geography-based address
Your company is US based and has information on its web site that may be considered information that is not allowed to be sent to embargoed countries. In an effort to help reduce the possibility of sensitive information going to those countries you have be asked to set up addresses for those countries so that they can be block in the firewall policies.
- One of the countries you have been asked to block is Cuba
- You have been asked to comment the addresses so that other administrators will know why they have been created
- Go to Policy & Objects> Objects > Addresses and select Create New > Address.
- Fill out the fields with the following information
- Select OK.
- Enter the following CLI command:
config firewall address
set type geography
set country CN
set interface wan1