The Wireless Health Dashboard provides a comprehensive view of the health of your network’s wireless infrastructure. The dashboard includes widgets to display
- AP Status - Active, Down or missing, up for over 24 hours, rebooted in past 24 hours
- Client Count Over Time - viewable for past hour, day, or 30 days
- Top Client Count Per-AP - separate widgets for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Top Wireless Interference - separate widgets for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, requires spectrum analysis to be enabled on the radios
- Login Failures Information
To view the Wireless Health dashboard, go to Monitor > Wireless Health Monitor.