To demonstrate how to configure a security fabric, the Security Fabric collection is available on Fortinet Cookbook website. Currently the Security Fabric collection includes the following recipes:
- Installing a FortiGate in NAT/Route Mode
- Installing internal FortiGates and enabling a security fabric
- Adding FortiAnalyzer to a security fabric
- High Availability with two FortiGates
- Setting up an internal network with a managed FortiSwitch
- Adding endpoint control to a security fabric
This collection will expand over time, so check back to see if anything new has been added.