Viewing HA statistics
From the cluster members list you can select View HA statistics to display the serial number, status, and monitor information for each cluster unit. To view HA statistics, go to System > HA and select View HA Statistics. Note the following about the HA statistics display:
- Use the serial number ID to identify each FortiGate in the cluster. The cluster ID matches the FortiGate serial number.
- Status indicates the status of each cluster unit. A green check mark indicates that the cluster unit is operating normally. A red X indicates that the cluster unit cannot communicate with the primary unit.
- The up time is the time in days, hours, minutes, and seconds since the cluster unit was last started.
- The GUI displays CPU usage for core processes only. CPU usage for management processes (for example, for HTTPS connections to the GUI) is excluded.
- The GUI displays memory usage for core processes only. Memory usage for management processes (for example, for HTTPS connections to the GUI) is excluded.