The Graphic User Interface (GUI) is designed to be as intuitive as possible but there are always a few things that are left out because to put all of that information on the interface would clutter it up to the point where it wouldn’t be graphical and intuitive anymore.
This section is made up of knowledge that will make working with the both of the management interfaces easier because you wont have to find out about things like field limitations through trial and error. Some of it has to do with changing in how navigation in the GUI has changed.
The section includes the topics:
- Mouse Tricks
- Changing the default column setting on the policy page
- Naming Rules and Restrictions
- Character Restrictions
- Length of Fields Restrictions
- Object Tagging and Coloring
- Numeric Values
- Selecting options from a list
- Enabling or disabling options
- To Enable or Disable Optionally Displayed Features