Just like some of the other firewall components, services can also be bundled into groups for ease of administration.
Creating a ServiceGroup
- Go to Policy & Objects > Services.
- Select Create New. A drop down menu is displayed. Select Service Group
- Input a Group Name to describe the services being grouped
- Input any additional information in the Comments field.
- Choose a Type of group.The options are Firewall or Explicit Proxy.
- Add to the list of Members from the drop down menu. Using the + sign beside the field will allow the addition of multiple services.
- Press OK.
Example of a New Service Group:
|Group Name||Authentication Services|
|Comments||Services used in Authentication|